Financial contributions go towards supporting projects for training opportunities in media or towards raising awareness and educating on specific campaigns, or alternatively towards civic education projects such as our Open Forums.
1Libya is a legally registered and externally audited non-profit organisation in Libya. If you are interested in donating to our organisation or to a specific project, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are an international or local organization that is interested in partnering with 1Libya on a specific project, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the project or idea is within our focus area we would be happy to discuss this with you. Please be aware that we do not have available funds for additional projects but would be willing to discuss possible funding opportunities available.
What are the benefits of volunteering with 1Libya?
- Our organization and the volunteers work together in developing various community driven projects.
- Libya benefits from the value of voluntary and community service.
- Volunteers benefit from working in a professional environment and acquiring new skills.
- Volunteers develop civic pride and a feeling of accomplishment in giving their time and expertise.
- Volunteers learn about the non-profit sector and may consider it as a full time career.
- Opportunities to develop networks and contacts, both locally and internationally.
Please have a look at our video to meet some of our volunteers and see what they have to say about their experience.
How to Volunteer
We welcome volunteers for an occasional activity or event as well as on a more regular basis. For those interested in helping out on a regular, professional schedule, we require an updated CV, a minimum time commitment and an interview process. Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you confirming receipt of the form.
Careers in the non-profit world are often very rewarding as it provides individuals the opportunity to make a real difference and impact on specific issues. 1Libya is often looking for professional well qualified individuals to work on specific projects. Previous work experience is not a requirement, but we generally require a university education, English and Arabic language skills and proficient computer skills as a minimum. For those selected, an interview process would be included.